Wednesday, March 2, 2011

His Side: A Debut Post


Ok, so this is a blog all about our life as newlyweds, yet you never hear from anyone but me. And I am sure you're tired of hearing my antics, so I asked Ryan to answer some fun questions so that you can get to know him more.

Ladies and gentlemen, Ryan Eric Heimke.
  • What do you do for a living? I'm a sleazy medical sales guy
  • When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A professional Baseball player
  • What is your favorite pizza topping? Do I get more than 1?  Pepperoni or Supreme no black olives
  • What was your first pet’s name? Mandy, lived to be 17 years old
  • What was your favorite subject in school? Speech/Debate
  • What was your first job? I was an executive recruiter
  • Do you prefer crushed or cubed ice? Crushed
  • Do you currently have pets? Yes, two; an English Bulldog named Lola, and a Golden Retriever named Oscar
  • What is your greatest achievement? My family
  • Who was your first crush? Joanna McClane
  • What is your favorite movie of all time? Back to the Future 1 or The Goonies
  • If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do? I would go around for a few weeks without telling anyone I had won and just do random nice things for them, like pay mortgage payments and pay off peoples car.  Little things that would make a huge difference in people lives.  Then I would buy myself a Ferrari
  • If you were a super hero, what would your super power be? Wait I'm not?  To be able to fly for sure
  • Describe yourself in 5 words or less. Determined, Loving, Winner
  • If you could be one animal, what would it be and why? My dog Oscar, he gets to do all kinds of fun stuff
  • Frozen custard or ice cream? Ice Cream
  • How do you eat an Oreo? In one bite
  • If you could live anywhere, where would it be?  On Lake Tahoe
  • Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre and why? Mid way up in the middle, I hardly ever have to pee during a movie and I hate it when people are always crawling over you to go, sitting in the middle gets rid of that problem
  • What’s in the trunk of your vehicle at this moment? So many medical products and chemicals it would be tough to name them all; a football and golf clubs.
  • What’s on your desk at work? Junk!!!
  • What’s your favorite part of being married? That I always have someone to talk to.
  • Who is your favorite wife? Uh, mine?
  • What’s your favorite Memphis restaurant? Restaurant Iris.  

See why I love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment