Sunday, November 21, 2010

My name is Wesley. I like to Dance!

Yesterday we had the privilege of celebrating this precious child's second birthday! 


The theme was Wesley's FAVORITE show, Yo Gabba Gabba!




Always one to follow a theme, Mary made a few of us these shirts to sport at the party. (I wore mine all night)


Wesley got just a few little presents, as you can see.


Of course her favorites items were her two pair of new shoes (a girl after my own heart!), her new Columbia fleece (that I'd love to borrow) and a baby doll that poops (or something.)




She blew out her birthday candles all by herself...


...and dove right in to the icing!


Mr. Chris took his turn playing with Plex...


And Gamma snuck in some cuddle time.

 
A good time was had by all...certainly Miss Wesley.

Sissy and Rynan love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment